Say “Hello” to Dr. Erin C. Lobo Marwah and Dr. Tamara Ayoub
Your dentists in Torrance are ready to care for your smile.
Meet Dr. Erin Lobo Marwah
“My motivation to become a dentist came from years of volunteering at health fairs and visiting senior homes to screen and educate underrepresented minorities and low-income communities about chronic diseases. I regularly heard people talk about how they didn't trust healthcare practitioners because they felt they were not heard or understood, and didn't know what was going on. They lacked having someone explain treatment in a way they could understand. I wanted to change that opinion, which is why I've become an advocate for all of my patients' health.
I love to see the transformations of improving our patients' oral health and smiles. Whenever a patient leaves our office happy, I know we've done our job.”
Art and Dentistry Go Hand-in-Hand
As a dentist in Torrance, Dr. Lobo enjoys combining the artistic and scientific sides of dentistry. With her background as an artist, she loves taking the time to mock up a preview of your possible new smile.
This allows you to see what your smile is going to look like before committing to treatment. Dr. Lobo offers the following dentistry services:
Meet Dr. Tamara Ayoub
Dr. Tamara Ayoub is a native of the South Bay area. She was born, raised and completed her early years of education in the South Bay. She attended Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and received her Doctorate in Dental Surgery. She continues to learn and keep up-to-date with changes in dentistry by attending continuing education courses in cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
She is committed to developing and maintaining long-term relationships with patients and striving to provide the best treatment for them. She is fluent in Arabic and in her free time enjoys being with her large family and traveling.
Your Torrance Dentist’s Journey to Dentistry
Learn more about Dr. Lobo’s background, education, and journey to becoming a dentist for the people.
- • Undergraduate degree from UCLA
- • Obtained her dental degree from the University of California, San Francisco in 2009
- • Continued her dental education by taking a year of general practice residency at the VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- • Second year of residency training at the VA Greater West Los Angeles Healthcare System, where she was chief resident.
- • Practiced in various private and corporate dental practices in Southern California
- • Dentist for Native American Health Center (NAHC), a health center serving the needs of homeless and low-income patients
- • Adjunct faculty member of Lutheran Medical College and University of Pacific
- • Published for The Open Dentistry Journal in 2012, The Effect of Exercise on Pulpal and Gingival Blood Flow in Physically Active and Inactive Subjects as Assessed by Laser Doppler
What Are Patients Saying About Our Dentists in Torrance?
From David (Actual Patient)
"Several members of my family have been under Dr. Lobo-Marwah's dental care. She is an excellent dentist. She always provides a detailed description of the service that will be provided. She always tries to make the patient comfortable prior and during the service rendered."
From Marianne (Actual Patient)
"Dr. Lobo and her staff have always been more than welcoming and accommodating with my special needs. I started with Dr. Lobo when I was in hemp-dialysis, and she and her staff always took extra care of my needs. I have been recently transplanted with a new kidney, and they continue to make my dental care the best it can be."
From Oliver (Actual Patient)
"Dr. Lobo and the rest of the staff are always so pleasant and seem to genuinely care about the patients on a personal level. I also love that Dr. Lobo presents his patients with options and doesn't try to push the most expensive thing on me. I will continue to be a patient as long as possible!"
You Know Dr. Lobo’s Background…
Get to know some fun facts about her.